To the CHN Community,
CHN’S response to the evolving COVID-19 situation continues to place a high priority on reducing person to person contact in an effort to minimize the spread of COVID-19 among our client, patient and staff populations, while balancing this with being able to provide critical services to clients and patients. As COVID-19 cases and hospitalizations in the state of Colorado remain high, CHN remains vigilant in our approach to providing services in a safe way. As such, the following is in place at the current time:
All employees and visitors will be screened for illness prior to entering CHN offices. Masks or face covering are required. Enhanced safety protocols are in place to support social distancing following CDC recommendations.
Service Modifications (please contact your office for specific hours of service):
- Clinical Services: Medical and Dental services are now open normal working hours, please call to schedule an appointment. Behavioral Health services will operate by appointment only.
- Case management, Housing Services, and Health Access/Insurance Navigation services will be provided virtually with limited in-person appointments at this time.
- Food banks have returned to offering the “shopping” option, in lieu of picking up “to-go” bags. Please contact your regional office (numbers below) for days and times.
- Access Point/Syringe Exchange will provide “to-go” kits and reduce lobby wait times.
- HeyDenver and regional testing locations (HIV/STI Testing) will reduce hours, please see heydenver.org or call the specific office for more information.
As we continue to navigate the COVID-19 pandemic, please know that CHN is here for you. We will continue to monitor guidance from the local and state health departments and follow public health orders. CHN is committed to serving our clients and patients while supporting the health of our staff and volunteers. Together we’ll work to safely navigate these challenging times! Please contact us at with any questions you may have.
Chief Executive Officer
Colorado Health Network, Inc.
Office Contact Information
6260 East Colfax Ave
Denver, CO 80220
Client Services: 303.837.1501
Howard Dental Center: 303.863.0772
Medical Clinic: 303.962.5317
1301 S. 8th Street, Suite 200
Colorado Springs, CO 80905
400 Remington St., Suite 100
Fort Collins, CO 80524
807 N. Greenwood Street, Suite 200
Pueblo, CO 81003
807 17th Street
Greeley, CO 80631
2352 North 7th Street, Suite A-1
Grand Junction, CO 81501