Having trouble paying your rent or affording a deposit on a new place?
Need help to avoid eviction?
Looking for temporary shelter during a period of homelessness?
Want to discuss your next big move or landlord-tenant issues?
CHN believes housing is health care! Access to safe, reliable housing is a significant predictor of long-term wellbeing for people living with HIV, which is why we offer a variety of housing-related supportive services designed to address your unique situation.
Available housing supports are subject to income and residency restrictions, and programs vary by location, but may include:
- Housing Financial Assistance
- Rent, deposit, eviction/foreclosure prevention, short-term hotel/motel stays
- Housing Programs
- Tenant-Based Rental Assistance (TBRA)
- Shallow Rent Program (SRP)
- Referrals to other community housing/home ownership programs
- Development of short-term/long-term housing plans
Please contact your case manager to discuss what options are best for you!