Supporting Your Community
Your gift helps support over 7,000 Coloradans living with or affected by HIV and other health conditions
Colorado Health Network (CHN) is committed to using donations and other resources wisely and responsibly. In our 2018-2019 Fiscal Year, 93.5% of donations directly supported programs and services.
- Over 39,000 meals were distributed through CHN Food Banks
- Over 4,500 dental procedures were performed
- Over 3,700 Free HIV & STI Tests were provided
- More than 5,900 people served by the Syringe Access Program
- Over 1,500,000 syringes were distributed
Support Coloradans living with or affected by HIV by making your gift today! You may designate your gift to any region and make a dedication in honor or memory of someone special.
Monthly giving is an easy, convenient and efficient way to provide continued support to our community members. Learn more on how you can become a Cornerstone for Coloradans living with HIV.
Over the century, people have invested in causes and organizations. You don’t have to be Rockefeller or Bill Gates to start a meaningful philanthropic legacy. Learn more about how you can invest in your community through a gift in your Will.